New RRIICCEE Tour Dates added

Re: New RRIICCEE Tour Dates added

Postby Dr.Flavor » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:16 pm

turtleneck wrote:Man, $5 in Arkansas, $22 in LA..... $15 in most places. That feels pretty steep to me.

Steep? What are you talking about? I drove from San Diego to Santa Barbara to see him last time and I don't remember what I paid, but I DO remember thinking he could and should charge more..I'd totally pay it. Dude you should take your girlfriend (if you have one) to a show, might make her want to bone you for once. Cheap.
Dr.Flavor

Postby ezionretaw » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:54 am

Dr.Flavor wrote:
ezionretaw wrote:i have an extra ticket for the Detroit Bar show in Costa Mesa. if any ladies would like to attend please send a headshot, body shot, 'about you' paragraph with favorite films, music, artists, books etc.
if you have a history of mental illness please dont respond.

I'm going to the Costa Mesa show, but I can get my own ticket...Primarily because I have a history of mental illness
and my body and face aren't that great. kthx.

thank you for your inquiry. unfortunately you do not meet the criteria at this time. please try again in the future. thank you for understanding.
ezionretaw

Postby Dr.Flavor » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:17 am

ezionretaw wrote:
Dr.Flavor wrote:
ezionretaw wrote:i have an extra ticket for the Detroit Bar show in Costa Mesa. if any ladies would like to attend please send a headshot, body shot, 'about you' paragraph with favorite films, music, artists, books etc.
if you have a history of mental illness please dont respond.

I'm going to the Costa Mesa show, but I can get my own ticket...Primarily because I have a history of mental illness
and my body and face aren't that great. kthx.

thank you for your inquiry. unfortunately you do not meet the criteria at this time. please try again in the future. thank you for understanding.

'At this time'? Does this mean in the future you may be willing to go for an unattractive mental case?

And I absolutely adored RRIICCEE and Nico Taylor is so darned cute. I just loved the music, and loved Honey Bunny! Best time I've had in a long time
at both the Costa Mesa and the Los Angeles show. i was surprised they let me in however, due to my unattractiveness and history of psychosis. But
grateful nonetheless.
Dr.Flavor

Postby ezionretaw » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:16 am

Dr.Flavor wrote:
'At this time'? Does this mean in the future you may be willing to go for an unattractive mental case?

And I absolutely adored RRIICCEE and Nico Taylor is so darned cute. I just loved the music, and loved Honey Bunny! Best time I've had in a long time
at both the Costa Mesa and the Los Angeles show. i was surprised they let me in however, due to my unattractiveness and history of psychosis. But
grateful nonetheless.

no.

psychosis can be cured if you make an effort to get help. so get some help. and possibly a make over.

costa mesa/orange county people are boorish and lack the ability to be polite or considerate. if vg ever played there again i would be extremely surprised. los angeles crowd was opposite, kind and respectful. much better show.
ezionretaw

Postby Dr.Flavor » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:49 am

ezionretaw wrote:psychosis can be cured if you make an effort to get help. so get some help. and possibly a make over.

costa mesa/orange county people are boorish and lack the ability to be polite or considerate. if vg ever played there again i would be extremely surprised. los angeles crowd was opposite, kind and respectful. much better show.

I was not suggesting that I should like to cure my psychosis nor lack of certain fundamental features that might make me more attractive. I
simply asked if you would ever at any time go for someone unnattractive and psychotic, and you answered...'no'. I believe you are making
a mistake.

I did not enjoy the Costa Mesa show as much, to be sure, and had a much better time at the Los Angeles show. I saw Riiccee in Santa Barbara the year
previous and quite enjoyed that show additionally.

I actually encountered one such 'half a man' at the Costa Mesa show that could not stop braying at the top of his lungs. Nor could his disgusting
girlfriend (althought she was considerably prettier than I). With his and his girlfriends drunk donkey noises, it made the show seem as if it
was not quite operating at a full 100%, but that was my take and only because of those two jackasses.

I see VG, Nico and Woody are in Japan now. Good for them.
Dr.Flavor

Previous

Return to on tour